Welcome to ‘All India Vipra Association (अखिल भारतीय विप्र संघ)’ formally known as ‘VIPRA ASSOCIATION / विप्र संघ’. The Association has been founded in 2017 by ‘Mr. Som Nath Sharma’ with vision to provide wide range of services in feild of Culture, Education, Environment, Games & Sports, Health, Human Rights, Social etc.
The name of a good Organization having its relation with its aim and objectives. Same in the case of ALL INDIA VIPRA ASSOCIATION (अखिल भारतीय विप्र संघ) there is a long history behind the name chosen for association. As you know it is a Vedic Indian Name which consist of two different words VIPRA (विप्र) + SANGH (संघ)
The VIPRA (विप्र) is a Sanskrit name which mean wise and enlightened person and SANGH(संघ) mean a group or union. Together it means An association of prudent folks those unite to do best practices for society. This is the simple meaning of VIPRA ASSOCIATION. Now lets talk about its evolution.
The word VIPRA (विप्र) its self a union of VI (वि) + PRA (प्र). Where VI (वि) comes from VIBUDHAH (विबुधः) and PRA (प्र) comes from PRAKALP (प्रकल्प). Both VIBUDHAH (विबुधः) and PRAKALP (प्रकल्प) are the Sanskrit words which means as follow
- VIBUDHAH (विबुधः) = VERY WISE (अतिबुद्धिमान) / GOD (परमात्मा)
- PRAKALP (प्रकल्प) = PROJECT (परियोजना)
together it means “A project of wise and learned men” or you can say “The Project of God”.
- To Research and spreading Ancient Indian Education System & Health Sciences.
- To establish treatment centers and conduct classes of Indian Health Sciences.
- To establish and to run Educational, Spiritual and Sports Institutions.
- To encourage fine arts and cultural, sports activities.
- To publish magazine/News-let’s on research, Health, Environment and Education.
- To provide goods we buying, selling, reselling, importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, trading, dealing in any manner whatsoever in all type of goods on retail as well as on wholesale basis in India or elsewhere.
- To develop employment and establish training centers.
- To fulfill the aims and objects of the association.
- The association can get the donation / grant and acquire / purchase any moveable / immovable property from the Govt. or the well-wisher of the Association
As the name indicates that its all related to wise and virtuous person. Therefore, it become necessary that our slogan also reflects our union. The slogan comes from Sanskrit as our association’s name i.e.
"गुणाः गुणज्ञेषु गुणाः भवन्ति"
which means “The virtues or virtuous persons are always safe in the form of virtues”
All India Vipra Association has been founded by ‘Sh. Som Nath Sharma’ in 2017 in city Quadian (The Land of Love and Brotherhood) with objective to serve humanity. Which has further been registered by the Government of India in 2018 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, with the increase in the objectives and service sector under the collective vision of Chairman Mrs Vinod Kumari Sharma, President Mrs Pooja Tiwari and Vice President Mrs Neeraj Bala.
Our Association is duly registered with Government of India under Societry Registration Act 1860 Government of India with motive to serve society in means of
- Providing easy, correspondent and quality education.
- Developing tools and methods of easy learning.
- Empowering Nation and Leading Youth toward scientific and skilled knowledge.
- Our aim to save culture and scientific values behind them.
- Making nation drug and doping free by encouraging youth for sports and games.
- Making awareness about health and hygiene.
- Providing alternative healing to make nation drug free.
- Enlightening the people about brotherhood and spirituality.
- Providing knowledge to people about their rights.