Departments are very essential part of any organization. In Vipra Association departments are the branches of Vipra Tree those give a structure and identity of tree ‘Vipra’. Each and every department is interlinked with each other while it have its sole directors and secretaries. Here are the list of departments with their respective role and objectives:-
- To organize multiple projects to save culture by Vipra Sangh
- To bring the facts and science behind the various traditions in front of society by which they can learn the science behind his beliefs.
- By organizing cultural contestants, children can increase their love for culture so that they can understand it well.
- To celebrate all the festivals of Indian culture in such a way that there should be a positive belief in society and public welfare.
- Celebrate festivals socially so that people can get together and create a monolithic nation.
- Providing Education through Simple and Easy Education System.
- Providing online education to remote students via Distance Education System.
- Providing practical and skilled knowledge out of books.
- To spread education to every person through our official YouTube and Dailymotion channel.
- Develop children through educational competitions.By which he can overcome challenges in life.
- Inspire people to preserve these resources while giving information about the natural resources.
- Explaining the importance of water, letting the water save and keep it clean.By which our future generation is able to get clean water.
- Explaining the importance of land, people have been encouraged to save fields and land, so that adequate food grains could be used for the people.
- To make people aware of losses due to the use of chemical fertilizers and chemicals and to develop tools based on new natural methods.
- Inspire people through the Sangh’s channel by creating videos on all these.
Games & Sports Department
- to establish a general overview of and insight into academic and other forms of research within the fields of sports and non-formal education nationally as well as internationally
- to analyse the implications and perspectives of policy initiatives within the fields of sports and non-formal education
- to organise the international Play the Game conference at suitable intervals for a target group of Danish and international journalists, academic researchers and sports officials to address current issues in sports politics
- to strengthen the ethical foundations of sport and work to improve democracy, transparency and freedom of speech in international sports through the Play the Game conference and the institute’s other activities
- to create a drug free nation and encourage youth to participate in Games and Be healthy.
Health & Hyigene Department
- Assess individual and community needs, assets and capacity for health education
- Implement effective health education programs
- Communicate and advocate for health and health education
- Establish and maintain a personal commitment to intellectual inquiry, self-directed learning, and professional growth.
- Serve as a Health Education Resource Person
Human Rights Department
- To work for ensuring that basic human rights are respected everywhere.
- To bring diplomatic and commercial pressures on regimes that violate human rights, to ensure that they respect the basic rights of their citizens
- To train the young men and women for facing the challenges of the pluralistic society and the rising conflicts and tensions in the name of particularistic loyalties to caste, religion, region and culture.
- To prepare case studies on the rising custodial deaths, killings in encounters and related issues for ensuring that human rights education must address the need of evolving new structures of knowledge and accountability to impart new skills and sensitivities amongst holders of State power so as to make them more responsive to the culture of human rights and values of democracy.
- To collect data related to the existing educational and training facilities in the areas of human rights and civil liberties in different parts of the world in general and the developing countries in particular for designing a need based Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programmes in Human Rights and Civil Liberties.
Social Welfare Department
- To help people,make such use of their own capacities and of environmental resources as well which result in personal satisfaction and adjustment.
- Make use of effective communication to employ a planned change approach which supports client interventions across systems levels (individuals, families, small groups, agencies, and community).
- With diverse, misunderstood and/or oppressed populations, use both ethnic- sensitive (including a specific focus on First Nations people) and socially-sensitive (including a specific focus on persons with developmental disabilities, persons with mental health issues, and aging people) generalist practice approaches.
- Appraise the structure of organizations, service delivery systems, and communities and, under supervision, advocate for organizational and community change based on the principles of social and economic justice.
- Apply critical thinking skills in problem solving with social work values and ethics, human diversity issues, the dynamics of discrimination and oppression, social and economic justice, and interactions among systems.
Political Awareness Department
- To aware people of India about political and personal profits or benefits of Political Campaigning.
- Teach Society about beneficial programs of Government & Political Parties.
- Leading youth towards making a good government system.
- Empowering India with human rights and safety programs.
- n general, faculty are committed to involving students in their research. Faculty-student research collaboration is common and we are working to expand opportunities in this area.
Nayak Press Journals
- Publish the news of different departments of Vipra Sangh Association.
- Design and print the promotional material for campaigning of different activities of different departments of Vipra Association.
- Promote the goodness of society and encourage them for further betterment.
- Design and Publish News and Print Magazine.
- Encourage new subscribers and New members to join their relative department.
Vipralya Education System
- To develop different techniques of education and mode of delivering knowledge.
- Simplified the education system so each and every student from the world can get educated.
- Promote Distance education with practical knowledge so there should no lack or knowledge rest behind in our Nation.
- Study different education system and remove the negative approach from the study material and construct a new system with true knowledge.
- Revamp the ancient knowledge and provide Gurukul System of Education.
Nari Shakti Department
- Empower women with education
- Teach them Self protection techniques.
- Take women forward to develop a new vision for society.
- Organize different programs to develop respect and honor for women in society.
- Help women to true their dreams.
- Encourage Youth to participate in National Programs.
- Make sure youth must take part in politics for bright future.
- Educate youth to empower nation with their vision for grate India.
- Understanding how families, schools, communities and peer groups influence young people’s behaviour in terms of school performance, mental health and substance use.
- Investigating the effects of different school substance use policies on student behaviour and examining the impact of school discipline approaches on student behaviour, wellbeing and educational outcomes. This will allow us to help schools develop guidelines that will best support students’ health.